As not everyone can afford regular sessions with an energy healer or don’t have access to an energy healer. I wanted to give some tips on how to help yourself through this process. As much as you just want to stay in bed or lay on the couch, that is the wrong thing to do. If you work with the kundalini energy, you will get through this much faster and with less pain. It will make a difference in being in kundalini for years in pain to months and just being uncomfortable.
- As the energy can get pretty intense and build up causing pain or discomfort. Try laying down and releasing the excess energy. I have done this to release energy blocks too. Lay down and repeat a mantra for 10 or 15 minutes after a bit you should start to feel the energy lift. I make my own mantras for this releasing of energy. The one I am using now is “I release all energy that does not belong on me to the Universe now” if it is an energy block I say “I release all energy blocks to the Universe now”
- Try and stay calm and not be fearful. Fear always makes things worse. Most of our fear comes from feeling pain or discomfort and getting scared we won’t be able to handle it. You can handle it, you just need some skills and tools to cope.
- Drinking lots of water and eating protein. Protein grounds you and the root chakra. When you are in kundaini you have plenty of energy and even too much going through your body, grounding will help with this excess energy. Imaging a root coming from your root chakra and going through the layers of the earth to the center is a good grounding exercise.
- Do activities that keep your body open. Yoga especially kundalini yoga, stretching out on the floor, Qigong, Tai Chi, acupuncture or acupressure. The goal is to get the energy to move through your body.
- Don’t force yourself to be around people that make you feel worse. Don’t try and be superhuman through this process. If you can’t go out in public don’t go. There is nothing worse then going out in public to some place crowded and then panicking from being overwhelmed. I did this a month ago. I went to an outdoor concert and had to leave. There was just too many people and too much energy in one place for me to handle. When in kundalini all your senses are heighten. Noises, smells and bright lights can easily be overwhelming when you are sensitive. It’s ok to not go to that wedding or family get together if you are overwhelmed.
- Do meditations that concentrate on moving energy through chakras and energy channels. Kundalini becomes a problem when the energy hits a block. Keeping your Micrcosmic Orbit ( a group of 12 chakras that surround your body in a circle) is important to keep energy moving. https://soulsisterstruth.com/2018/07/19/opening-your-microcosmic-orbit-with-chakra-breathing/
- Until you are done with kundalini you might want to limit listening to binaural beats or other frequency raising activities. With this amount of energy in your body you want to ground and release as much as possible.
- Find an awakened person to help you through this. There are people that have been through this that can coach you through the process and give you support. If you are trying what I suggested and not coping well. Ask the Universe to send you someone to help you. Many of us went through this alone but now there is no need for that. Others have gone before you so that they can help. Just reach out and the help will be there.
I know it’s hard I have been there. I stayed in my room for the first year and the second year of kundalini I spent every day off work in bed. I thought I would never feel good again. I did nothing to help my kundalini work through and I suffered for it. I actually just meditated thinking that was enough. I really didn’t know as much about it as I do now. I also didn’t ask for help. Learn from my mistakes and participate actively in your kundalini process. I didn’t know anyone who had been through it then but there are people that have been through it now. I am helping 2 people through it now and the progress and difference is amazing. It turned a 2 year long process for me into a 2 month long process for them. Your healer doesn’t have to be an expert kundalini coach. An energy healer or reiki healer can be just as much help because they can move the energy during sessions. I suggest acupuncture also. It was an acupuncture session to quit smoking that opened up my energy and started my awakening. Never did I know when I was laying there with needles in my body it was going to completely change my life like it did.
I know it easy to get frustrated and resent the process. You may even want to quit. While you could probably if you really wanted to suppress the energy and it go dormant. It will come back later and maybe even worse. The kundaini process is you getting a brand new lighbody. You will have never felt as healthy in your life as you do with this new body. No disease or illness can exist in the lightbody. If you do get sick it is an issue with energy and can be solved with energy healing. You can eat a reasonably healthy diet and not ever have to take vitamins or supplements. You will feel lighter and your energy will flow smoother. You will have to say goodbye to somethings like alcohol and deep fried foods as these make you feel sick and your body will not react well to these toxins. Your lightbody will let you know what is healthy and not healthy for you. You will instinctively know what is good for you and not good for you. You will also say goodbye to doctors and modern medicine no more of that vicious cycle. I can solve any health issues with energy healing, some essential oils, drinking clean water and eating healthy foods. The only downside is bugs love to bite me and I have allergic reactions to the bites. I can be with a group of people and get bit while no one else does. I must taste good to bugs! If my body doesn’t like something I will have a skin allergic reaction. This has helped me weed out what not to put in it though and avoid those things. Yeah I suffered but it was worth it. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The rewards of having a happy, healthy, light body all the time is amazing.
As Always Love and Light Brothers and Sisters,
I am an energy healer/shaman I have been on my lightworkers journey consciously for 4 years and unconsciously my whole life. Check out my blog at soulsisterstruth.com if you have a question or need help email me at email@example.com.